Wednesday, October 29, 2008

My Kitchen & Living Room

I know I haven't posted any remodel pictures lately, so here are some pictures of my basically finished kitchen. We still have to replace the window, but most everything is done! You will have to excuse the mess on the counters!

When Sophia was born, my mother-in-law came and stayed for 2 weeks and Chris' sister came for 1 week and while both were here, they helped decorate my living room. I am grateful to both of them because if they hadn't been here, it would have taken me forever to decorate anything! And I am not very good at decorating! The couch and chairs are only temporary until we can afford a set and then the couch will be moved down stairs to our family room (whenever that will be finished).



Here is a picture of the moulding that we will be using throughout the house.


10 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

You guys have done a great job. Wendy does good with decorating and at a good price. I want to see more pictures of baby Sophia. :)

TiAnn said...

Your house transformation is amazing! It's looks awesome, and extremely classy! Congrats!

Aaron said...

I love your house! Congrats on it all. So exciting. ;)

Jennifer V said...

The hard work is definitely paying off. The place looks GREAT! Way to go!

Kalia said...

How exciting, your house is getting beautiful!!!

EmmaJ said...

That looks great! When we buy a house can you and Chris come and make it look amazing?! I'll watch the kids...

Cathy and Bob Sampert said...

You are doing such a great job on your home improvement projects! Keep the pics coming so we can all appreciate all your work! I'm sure you're loving your home and it's feeling more like YOUR home every day! I'm really impressed at all you've been able to do just since Sophia was born! You've gotta be busy with 2 little ones now! Way to go Super-Mom!

Duane and Sharlene said...

Way cool transformation! I love the new window and the wood floors! Good job. oh, and the kids are adorable too. Duane

Wendy n' Ron said...

Hey gal......I'm sure your husband always tells you how nice your moulding is !!!!!!!!! Ron....the grandpa!

Becca said...

I am jealous of all your kitchen storage! It's looking good!