I was tagged by my friend Emma, so here are 7 random facts about me. I kind of had a hard time coming up with them.
1. I kind of enjoy doing the dishes.
2. I have a birth defect on my left eye. It is a little round white ball looking thing. At my last eye appointment, my doctor told me that I had some hair growing out of it and he plucked them out for me.
3. I have to have C-sections with any more kids I have since I have had 2 c-sections all ready.
4. When I start a project I have to try and finish it that day. I don't like stopping and finishing the next day otherwise I might not finish it.
5. I like to be warm and enjoy wearing sweatshirts during the winter.
6. I share my birthday with one of my brother's.
7. Very rarely do I go shopping just to go shopping. I only go when I have something that I need to buy.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
7 Random Facts about me
Posted by
Unknown
at
3:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I wish I enjoyed doing the dishes!! Fun facts! And I don't shop to shop either, we have enough budget issues as it is, so I'm glad I don't!!
Post a Comment