Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas

Here are some pictures of our Christmas. I didn't upload all of them, just a few. You just click on the picture to view all the pictures. I am trying something new with Picasa - let me know if it was easy or hard to view the pictures and the captions.

Christmas
We had a great Christmas. Aaron enjoyed all of his presents. It took us awhile to open all of them. I think he finally opened the last one around 3 pm. Not that he had a lot of presents to open, he just wanted to take time to play with his toys before he opened more.
We stayed home and had our own Christmas dinner by ourselves. It was my first time doing a whole turkey and it turned out pretty good! We then went over to my brothers for dessert and Aaronm had fun playing with his cousins and all of their new toys!
Hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas too!

3 comments:

Ali said...

I love the pics and just want to kiss those cute little cheeks on your kids.

EmmaJ said...

I love the safety goggles! Merry Christmas.

Stace said...

Great pictures! It was fun bumping into you at Target today. Your kids are So CuTe!! Happy 2009!