Sophia had her 2 month check up this week and she now weighs 12 lbs 6 oz and is 24 inches long! She is getting bigger and has cute chubby cheeks! She is "talking" more now and while we were at the doctor's office she was just making a whole bunch of noises while the doctor was checking her out. The doctor couldn't believe how "chatty" she was being! I have tried getting video of her talking, but I haven't been too succesful yet.
Chris' mom was in town for 3 days this week and Aaron had lots of fun with her. They went shopping, she brought him christmas presents (which he is dying to open!), they went to the movies, read books (mostly the night before christmas) and made a ginger bread house!

2 comments:
What a fun Grandma! I love the things Wendy does with him! He's going to have such great memories with and of her! Your little Sophia is absolutely adorable and I actually think the green is pretty...I love green though so I may be biased...ha ha
Love the color...it looks great!!
Post a Comment