Yesterday, Aaron helped me put up our Christmas tree. It was a fun thing to do together and he really enjoyed it. This year is the first time that I actually decorated a tree by myself. I bought all the decortations last year when they were 50-90% off. So, it was fun to go through my boxes and see what I bought. I have clear lights on it and silver balls and silver bows. I think it turned out all right for my first time buying decorations and putting it all together!
Monday, December 1, 2008
Christmas Tree
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Wow, Katrina....that looks awesome!! I really didn't know you had it in you!! ha ha! See you have really good taste and decor sense you just need a little time to do it on your own. Your house will be beautiful when it's finished, I have no doubt!!
Cute tree. Magazine worthy!
I tagged you on my blog.
The tree is beautiful--great job! Cute pics of the Sophia as always too! Sorry to hear about your uncle passing away but that's great that you got to see all your siblings and incredibly impressive that your mom made the blessing outfit in only 2 days amidst all the chaos of the funeral arrangements! Are you guys going home for Christmas? We head home on the 19th for a week and we're so excited to see the fam and friends! Have a great day!
Post a Comment