I watched this movie over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it. If you like Pride and Prejudice you will probably end up liking this movie. It is about 5 hours long. It is from three of Elizabeth Gaskell's books: Cranford, My Lady Ludlow and Mr. Harrison's Confession's.
Chris even sat down and watched most of it with me. He laughed at certain parts, but mostly found it amusing that I liked it so much! I think it is one movie that I will end up adding to my collection one day.
Monday, September 14, 2009
Cranford
Posted by
Unknown
at
2:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love, love, love this movie. I love the cow dressed up in long johns. it made me cry I was laughing so hard. ;)
I loved the cow, too...and apparently so did the lady that owned him. :) I loved Cranford. You should also try to find the set "Wives and Daughters." It's BBC too. Missy introduced me to it, and it's the same flavor as this and Jane Austen stuff. Love these movies!!
Post a Comment