Thursday, September 24, 2009

She can walk!

Well, she really can't walk, but this is what she likes to do. I am surprised that it doesn't hurt her knees. When we stand her up and try and get her to take a step, she slowly lowers herself down to her knees and walks to us that way. She will wander around the house on her knees and only crawl when she wants to get somewhere faster.

3 comments:

I'm Dani said...

Connor, my 2nd did this same thing. He did it for months before he actually walked. Soooo cute though.

The Dwelley's said...

That is funny and cute at the same time :) I have never seen a baby walk like that :)

Jason and Candace said...

Okay that is adorable...but only because of Aaron's loud giggling!!! :) But of course she is super cute too!!! She will talk in her own time!!