Well, I guess it is time that I posted this. We are expecting our 3rd baby. I am 11 weeks now and had an ultrasound today and everything looked great. In fact the baby kept moving around so much that it was hard for the doctor to get some of the measurements she wanted.
The due date is April 5th, but since I have to have c-sections, it will probably be born and week before that, but we will see what happens.
Aaron is insistent that it is a boy. He really wants a baby brother. I hope he isn't too sad if it turns out it another girl.
I am a bit nervous about having a baby so soon after Sophia. They will only be about 18 months apart. At least Sophia will be nursery age so I won't have to look after 2 kids during church!
I was sick at first. The worst morning sickness I have ever had. I was sick all day, not just during a certain part of the day. I never threw up, just felt like it all day. It was awful. But I believe it has finally gone away. Thanks goodness. I think Aaron was getting tired of me laying down most of the day. Whenever he would see me laying down he would say "oh no, don't be sick again!"
I am excited though to be pregnant during the winter this time instead of the summer! That will be a nice change. :)
Thursday, September 17, 2009
New News
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
Congrats!!
Hey, you and me babe! Our kids will be born just days apart! It's fun to have them close together, especially when they get a little older.
That's wonderful news. My 1st two boys are 15 months apart. It's fun having them close together I think. Good luck!
I am so excited for you both....but a little jealous as you know. I really hope I don't get morning sickness cause that would suck!! That will be great that you won't be preggo during summer cause I am sure that heat wouldn't be fun!!!
Congrats! I am glad to hear you're feeling better, pregnancy is bad enough w/out the extras! Your little family is so cute. Good luck with your pregnancy!
Congrats!!! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you keep feeling good.
Candace needs to join us now :) 3 more great grandkids for Grandma and Grandpa. Me, you and Daryn :) We're happy for you guys. Be prepared for #3 it is the hardest. Your lucky you don't have a Jonathan as your first though Aaron is a good big brother and not crazy :)
Congrats! You are brave to have another one. Grant just turned one and I know I should start thinking about #3, but I just can't. Maybe when Grant is 2. Or 5. haha.
Way to go! You guys are eclipsing us. :) Let me know how 3 turns out. I'm sure you'll do fantastic!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That's so fun! I'm also glad you're feeling a little bit better!
Congratulations you guys!! I'm excited to find out what you are having, too. How fun!!! Babies are such a huge blessing. I just love how Christ like they are and watching them grow and all the things they do just remind me of how life is so great. Congrats again!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
Congrats! We're so excited for you guys, your first two are so adorable that it'd be shame if you didnt have more :). Aaron is so cute, "dont be sick again", if it were only so simple right? I'm sad we dont live close enough to let our kiddos play anymore, but I hope you guys are doing well!
Congratulations that is wonderful.
Post a Comment