Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Place for Aaron

Once again, Aaron has adopted one of Sophia's things as a place to watch his movies from. Lately, he pulls the play pin over by the TV and gets in it and watches his movies from there. He used to strip down to his underwear to watch the movies, but I put a stop to that. I told him if he wanted to watch a movie, he needed to keep his clothes on. His idea was that he was in bed, so therefore he had to be in his underwear, because that is what he wears to bed. I asked him why he liked to be in Sophia's things and he said "because, because I do." Silly kid.

1 comments:

The Dwelley's said...

Man Aaron is more like my kids than I thought. Jonathan is 6 and still get's in the play pin (when it'up for my neice)I found him in Katelyn's room one night sleeping in it. Kids are so funny.