Saturday, July 21, 2012

Our Garden

Chris thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of our garden this year. So, here they are:

Our raspberry patch. We have gotten a lot so far this year.

 Chris is trying to grow asparagus. It has been planted for about 2 or 3 years now, so we might actually get some next year. 
 Our fruit trees. There are a lot there, but you can't really see them all in the picture. 
 Here are our green beans, onions, corn, carrots, beets, peppers and a few other things. 
 Zucchini plants. We have gotten quite a few all ready. 
 The sea of tomato and squash plants. Chris planted a lot of tomato plants and even more squash. He is really only the one that eats the squash, so I have no idea what we are going to do with all it. 

1 comments:

Emily said...

I would say give me extra squash, but we're growing a load ourselves. Love your garden! I wish I had your space to plant.