Friday, February 8, 2013

Home Again!

Day 7 of our trip was to pack up and head home! Chris and Aaron spent the morning playing pin pong while I packed up and then around noon we started our journey home. Chris would really like to move to McCall, but I do not want to. I like living in a bigger place where I have shopping options! Chris tried talking to the kids all week about moving up there, but they didn't agree. On the last day Aaron finally said that he would like to move there so he could always play in the snow and go skiing!
It was a fun trip, despite all the whining and crying that went on. The kids are all ready talking about going on another ski trip next year!




The scenery on the way home:

A deer was right outside our condo the morning we left:

0 comments: