For the kids this year I just did something easy. I bought them valentines cups and a monkey and put a few pieces if candy and a couple of cheap toys inside the cups. They loved it! Especially the straw I stuck in there for fun. They have been having fun carrying around their monkeys around.
I also made some for the ladies that we carpool with, but I also gave them some Extra Gum with it:
For the kids that we carpool with, even the little kids that don't go to school yet we gave them these:
For Breakfast, I made them heart shaped french toast and strawberries:
While Aaron was at school, I let Sophia and Eli make heart shaped sugar cookies to give to a couple of our neighbors. They had fun cutting them out and frosting them:
Later that afternoon, I got a phone call from Aaron's school, asking me if I could come pick Aaron up from school because he had a fever and wasn't feeling good. I had planned on making homemade heart shaped pizza for the kids for dinner, but since I had to leave the house, I made it easy on myself and picked up a heart pizza from Papa Murphy's.
For Chris for Valentine's Day, I got some fruit for him and put little tags on them that said things like: orange you glad we are together, we make the perfect pear, your the apple of my eye, etc. I also go him a can of nuts and put on there: I am nuts about you. I also got him a bottle of Gatorade and put a sign on there that spelled Gatorade and for every letter of Gatorade, I put a word that described him. I gave him fruit and the drink, because he was leaving Wednesday night to go on a trip, so I figured it was good to give him some healthy snacks to eat while he was driving.
We all had a fun Valentine's Day, despite Aaron being sick and Sophia is all ready talking about what we can do next year!







0 comments:
Post a Comment