Saturday, February 2, 2013

McCall, Day 1

We picked Aaron up early from school and headed up to McCall for a family ski trip with Chris' parents. The car trip up was very uneventful, except for Sophia complaining that she was hot and thirsty. Owen had a great ride up because he was between Chris and I in the front of the truck. There was always someone to talk to him!
When we made it to the hotel, the kids were so excited to see grandma & grandpa. They were also excited to go swimming in the pool, but we made them wait till after dinner.
I didn't go swimming with them because I forgot to bring my swimming suit. I remembered to pack everyone else's, bit forgot my own. The kids had a blast swimming.
Poor Eli was so exhausted after swimming that he fell asleep on the floor in a corner somewhere and nobody noticed!







0 comments: