Wednesday, February 6, 2013

McCall, Day 5 & 6

On day 5, Chis and I went up to Brundage to go skiing/snowboarding. I didn't do very good. It has been about 2 years since I last went skiing and I am not very good anyway! I am sure Chris was rolling his eyes at me, waiting for me to come slowly down the mountain. I admit, I am a chicken and do not like to go fast! Even though I was trying to be careful, I did fall down twice. I didn't last very long on the mountain before I was done.
After I got back from the mountain, Aaron and grandpa went up to ski for a little bit with Chris.
In the morning on day 6 we all went swimming(my mother-in-law left hers for me after she left). It was fun to swim around with the kids. After swimming, I was planning on going back to our room and relaxing the rest of the day, but Aaron wanted to go skiing again and I got talked into going with him and grandpa.
I really didn't want to go, but I am glad I did. I was really impressed at how Aaron did. His confidence was awesome! He would go down the hill all by himself and then hop on the lift all by himself again! Of course, we stayed on the short easy hill, but I was proud of him for doing so well.
He had no fear of going straight down the hill, whereas I didn't like to go straight down and fast!





0 comments: