We had a pretty exciting day at our house today. Aaron lost both of his front teeth! I knew that one of his teeth was loose, but I didn't know both of them were.
Chris was looking at Aaron's smile today and asked him if he has lost a tooth because he teeth kind of looked funny. Then Chris had Aaron open his mouth wider so he could see in and Chris was like, "Umm, Aaron you need to loose those front teeth because you have your bigger teeth already coming in behind your baby teeth!"
I couldn't believe it. So, we told Aaron just start wiggling and pulling on your teeth and they will come out because they were a lot looser than what I thought they were.
Aaron was pretty hesitant at first because he thought it was going to hurt, then I told him that if he lost his 2 front teeth, then he would look like a good pirate for Halloween(that is what he is going to be). That got him pretty excited and within 15 minutes he had both of his teeth out!
Aaron just told me to write: Aaron lost two teeth today on Sunday. It makes me feel happy. Because now I get my name on the tooth chart at school. And I am going to be a pirate for Halloween.
Sunday, October 23, 2011
Aaron's teeth
Here is a picture of his teeth before he pulled them out. You can kind of see the teeth coming in behind his other teeth:
Here is the first tooth he lost and his smile:
And here is the second tooth:
I guess the Tooth Fairy will be making an appearance at our house tonight! :)
Posted by
Unknown
at
1:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Katelyn had the same problem with her bottom teeth she had to have the one pulled and she has a few weeks to get the other one out before that one has to be pulled to. Aaron I awsome. Way to pull them out yourself big guy.
Next time let dad tie a string to the door handle & slam the door!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment