Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Family Party

We had Aaron's family birthday party tonight. We waited till the day after his birthday so Chris' parents could be here. Aaron chose to have spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, his favorite meal. I made the sauce for the spaghetti with tomato sauce made from our garden tomatoes! It was great! I plan on making more tomato sauce.
Back to the party. . .after dinner Aaron opened all his presents. He was super excited to see all them and so was Sophia. She was just as excited as Aaron when he opened his presents. Here are some pictures of the gift opening:
From Grandma Wendy and Grandpa Ron he got some animal books and a car race track. Chris and I gave him a bike helmet and a dinosaur puzzle.

 Aaron wearing his birthday crown he got at school.
She is so excited for presents!




After Aaron was done opening his wrapped presents, Chris went and got a surprise present and brought it up on our back porch. This was Aaron as he saw his new BIKE for the first time.
I didn't get a good picture of his face, so I asked him to make his surprised look again. 
He then went inside and got on his new helmet, shoes and jacket to go ride his new bike in the rain!



Aaron his his friend party on Friday, so look again this weekend to see more birthday pictures! :) Aaron is lovin' being 6!

1 comments:

Jason and Candace said...

Love the birthday pictures and especially aarons surprised face!!!!! I'm a horrible aunt I forgot his birthday....ugh!!!!