Monday, October 10, 2011

Sophia's Birthday

When Sophia woke up on the morning on her birthday, she immediately asked if she could open her presents. But, I am a mean mom and make my kids wait till after dinner to open presents. Sophia was convinced that her presents contained hot wheel cars. Aaron got about 2 sets on his birthday from his friends, so she automatically assumed that she would get Hot Wheels too. Whenever you would ask her what was on her presents she would say "HOT WHEELS!" It was pretty funny to watch her say it.

Here Sophia is at dinner after eating a couple of bites of her birthday dinner: 
I only let her sleep for about 20 minutes before I woke her up to open presents. 

Sophia with some of her presents. She is so excited to open them! 
Here she is opening Grandma Wendy's presents. Grandma got her a Tangled doll with hair brushes:


I made this purse for her and gave her 3 My little ponies that I had when I was little. 


Aaron had fun brushing the ponies hair:
Sophia loves the hairbrushes and the mirror that came with her Tangled doll:


I also gave Sophia a box of Swedish fish for her birthday. She stuffed about 4 in her mouth at once.

We had brownies and ice cream for her "cake." She was a little afraid of the candles. We tried getting the candles closer to her so it would be easier for her to blow them out, but everytime we pushed the candles closer, she would back away. 


Sophia loved everything she got and she is now a big 3 year old! And she wasn't disappointed at all that she didn't get any Hot Wheels. 

0 comments: