Saturday, December 1, 2012

Owen Keith Cockrell


Owen was born on October 1, 2012 at 8:03 am weighing 9 lbs. 1 oz and 22 inches. The delivery went great, although right when they started the surgery, I had to throw up because of some stomach acid neutralizer that they gave me. It was nasty stuff.
After the c-section was done and I was in the recovery room, I had another bad reaction to some pain meds that they gave me and was throwing up for the next 2-3 hours. Not very fun after having the c-section.
 Here are some first pictures of Owen:




 Pictures of when the other kids and Grandma Wendy came to visit:



Eli wasn't too interested in the baby. He just wanted to explore the room and get into everything!

Getting ready to go home:

1 comments:

Richelle said...

Oh my goodness, I know I have been bad about looking at other's blogs because it made me feel guilt over not updating mine... but I had no idea you were having a cute baby. Congratulations! He is adorable! Your kids all look so cute. They are growing up so fast. I really love the name Owen. He is a perfect addition to your already cute family.