For family night tonight, Aaron wanted to play the piano for the song we were going to sing. I was surprised that he wanted to since he usually wants it quiet when he plays. We were given the choices of singing, jingle bells, jolly old saint Nicholas or angels we have heard on high. we chose jingle bells and Aaron played through it once and then we sang. We had to go slow and sometimes start over and he even got mad at us once because we "weren't staying on the beat." It was pretty funny.
I am glad that he wanted to share his musical talents with us tonight. I hope that playing the piano is something that he will continue with and really enjoy throughout his life.
Monday, December 10, 2012
Sing along
Posted by
Unknown
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment