Owen doesn't tolerate sitting in one spot for too long. Sometimes if I am lucky he will be happy in one spot for 20-30 minutes.
I thought Owen would enjoy the swing. My other kids loved it and would be content in it for a long time. Owen is only content in it for a little bit, unless he falls asleep and then he will sit in it longer. Recently though, Owen is enjoying the swing a little bit more, but not much(depending on the day). When I put him in the swing, he will turn his head toward where the music is and smile and coo at it. It is the cutest thing and makes me smile every time I seen him smiling and cooing at the music.
Monday, December 3, 2012
Swing
Posted by
Katrina
at
6:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So cute! All of your babies look the same to me. Good luck, getting him to like the swing. Just play more music.
Post a Comment